Friday, November 21, 2014

Bare Oaks Blog: My experience in naturism as a woman and a feminist

Bare Oaks Blog: My experience in naturism as a woman and a feminist



Bare Oaks Blog: My experience in naturism as a woman and a feminist http://www.blog.bareoaks.ca/2014/11/my-experience-in-naturism-as-woman-and.html



"I find feminism in naturism. I find equality. I find a place where I am not obligated to look the way anyone else looks, because it is very obvious, when it comes down to skin, that we are all different and there’s no use comparing. I find a place where sexualization and sexual harassment aren’t tolerated. I find a place where people look out for each other, take care of each other, and respect each other’s individuality and individual life experiences. These are all things I hadn’t expected to find in naturism, but I’ve been pleasantly surprised. When we loosen the grip of obligatory sexualization for a little while, beautiful things can blossom."

No comments:

Post a Comment