Tuesday, November 18, 2014

The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: The Value of A Woman (Kim Kardashian)

The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: The Value of A Woman (Kim Kardashian)



The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: The Value of A Woman (Kim Kardashian) http://www.eurweb.com/2014/11/the-journal-of-steffanie-rivers-the-value-of-a-woman-kim-kardashian/



"I’m not sure when it happened for me, if my mother instilled it in me or if I came to the realization myself; but at some point early in my cognitive development I decided – regardless of how much attention I get because of my physical assets – my breasts and my behind are not my best attributes and I never will treat them as if they are. In the words of Tavis Smiley: You might know some of me, but that’s not the sum of me.

I guess Kris Jenner is too busy with her new man that’s young enough to be her oldest son to be dispensing motherly advice. Or maybe her mom is the person who told Kim a fat ass is the best she has to offer to the world."

No comments:

Post a Comment