Friday, December 26, 2014

Naked Camping | Beth Casey - Story Club Magazine

Naked Camping | Beth Casey - Story Club Magazine



Naked Camping | Beth Casey - Story Club Magazine http://www.storyclubmagazine.com/stories/naked-camping-beth-casey



"The days that followed were some of the best days I’ve ever had in my entire life. I got over the self-conscious thing. As a bigger woman, that’s something that’s always bothered me. I quickly adapted. I was happy. I had never felt so comfortable in my own skin. It had taken a plane ticket, twenty-five years, and a couple of beers to feel this way. And it was about time I relaxed already.



There were awesome activities to participate in. There was a naked yoga class, volleyball, hiking around the camp grounds, barbeques, body painting, a live band, and nice new people to meet and hang out with. It was awesome. "

No comments:

Post a Comment