Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Epiphanies from a nude art model of 11.5 years | Judy Chee Photography

Epiphanies from a nude art model of 11.5 years | Judy Chee Photography



Epiphanies from a nude art model of 11.5 years | Judy Chee Photography http://judycheephotography.wordpress.com/2014/12/16/epiphanies-from-a-nude-art-model-of-11-5-years/



"Standing proud in dancing poses on the model stage.

I am bare, nude from head to toe, my soul feeling vulnerable as I express my all in movement, dance and stillness. Oh, the art, and meditation in stillness.

Enveloped in a sea of creative energy as everyone is studying me, measuring every curve of my beautifully imperfect body.

Flesh, muscles and bones.

Freckled and scarred.

The scars remind me of the battles I fought and won and how much strength I’ve gained.

I am strong and full of light with a whole lot of love for myself and others.

I feel most free when I am a muse to others.

I am most free when I am a muse to myself.

When I stand there baring my naked soul, that is the most vulnerable I have ever been in my life

and I realize

that I must bring this feeling of vulnerability into all aspects of my life as this is the way to heal myself and to grow in order to help others along the way.

I choose to express myself freely without fear of being told I am wrong in doing so.

I choose to be vulnerable and allow people to see my light as I am tired of hiding it.

I choose love and never fear.



I choose to be free."

No comments:

Post a Comment